Dedicated to supporting continuous improvement as an organization and for every employee and associate, The Jay Group is proud to share the recent promotions of two Warehouse Management Systems team members, Mike Williams and Polly Fahnestock.
Mike Williams has been promoted to WM Manager.
- Williams started with TJG in 2008 as a Wave Planner.
- He was then promoted to WM Generalist and spent approximately 4 – 5 years in that role.
- Over the past two years Williams has contributed greatly to TJG’s Operations, including his work on the recent WM upgrade.
- As WM Manager, Williams is responsible for everything related to TJG’s Warehouse Management (WM) system.
- Prior to joining The Jay Group Williams of Salunga, was a Logistics Coordinator for JB Hunt Transport, Inc.
- He was honorably discharged from the Navy in 1995.
Polly Fahnestock has been promoted to WM Generalist.
- Starting as a Picker/Packer in 2006, Fahnestock has held many roles at TJG including Team Lead in TJG’s Elizabethtown location, Pack Mezz Team Lead at LCO, and Shipping Clerk.
- Before her promotion, Fahnestock worked as a Waveplanner, where she demonstrated outstanding dedication to the Operations team and to TJG clients.
- Fahnestock is very excited by the opportunities the recent WM upgrade has created and looks forward to developing enhanced training programs for the new system.
- Prior to joining The Jay Group, Fahnestock, of Elizabethtown, worked as a Production Worker for JFC in Harrisburg, PA.
Please join in congratulating Mike and Polly and wishing them the best of luck in their new roles. Thank you.
Click here to learn more about the exciting career opportunities available at The Jay Group!